- Make sure to update to the latest patch for Diablo 2 Resurgence.
- Download UdieToo Hero Editor.
- [[Download Link]]
- Unzip the UdieToo Folder ( The entire folder ) and place it inside of your Diablo Folder.
- Open your diablo folder -> open UdieToo Folder.
- Find UdieToo application -> right click -> create shortcut.
- Find UdieToo - Shortcut -> right click -> Properties
- Click Advanced -> Check "Run as administrator" -> Click OK
- Make sure that your "Start in:" directory is your Diablo Folder by taking off "\UdieToo" at the end.
- It should be: Desktop\Diablo\UdieToo -> It needs to be Desktop\Diablo
- Find Target: and add -direct -txt to the end of it (outside of the quotes)
- Click Apply.
- [of Shortcut Properties] ( Do not copy word for word your's may vary only modify the "Udietoo" part
- Double Click the UdieToo - Shortcut and run it. (make sure you run the shortcut and not the original) (make sure it is run as admin)
- A warning should pop up that says "Itemstatcost.txt Save Bits does not match Properties.txt Line 8 - ID 7 Bitsize 11"
- [of Error]
- Just click OK, it doesn't affect anything.
- Your singleplayer characters should pop up.
- [of UdieToo and D2 Single Player]
Note: Not everything will function perfectly however it is useful to get a sense of how things operate and plan around skill points and some item variations. After messing around with it for 15 minutes you will get the gist.
Note: If you want to use another hero editor to get your character to lvl 99, all wps, skills, etc it is a lot easier / faster than doing it with UdieToo
Note: It can be done on UdieToo, just kind of slow and stupid
Note: If you use another hero editor to edit skills and levels, you must do so before putting new items on your character, otherwise they will be deleted
Getting new items
- Select Character.
- Click OK
- Once Character has been selected, you need to open the item store.
- Click View -> Item Store
- For Crafting / Runes etc you need to be under the Misc Tab.
- Under Misc Tab there are 4 pages. (down goes up, up goes down)
- Find whatever item you want, click it, drag to inventory.
- [Tab Screenshot]
- Crafting Thunder Maul
- Get a Thunder Maul from item store.
- Item Store -> Weapons -> Thunder Maul -> Put in inventory.
- Make the thunder maul magic
- Right Click Thunder Maul -> Edit Item -> Magic Prefixes
- Drag any property to the thunder maul, does not matter.
- Click the Checkmark.
- Save character
- File -> Save -> Yes
- Go in game, craft your thunder maul
- [Thunder Maul]
- Making a Unique throws errors a lot, so I just "create" my unique's by rerolling a unique base with a chaos prism in game.
- Note: Your character must be the same level or higher as the ilvl of the unique you want to roll
- Making a stormspire.
- Go to the item store -> Misc -> get a cube -> get chaos prism.
- Go to the item store -> weapons -> find giant thresher -> put in inventory.
- Right Click the giant thresher -> Edit Item
- Click on the second to last square to the right at the top that says "Unique Items"
- [Item Tab]
- Pick any item there, it does not matter, and drag it onto the giant thresher.
- On the left: click the 2nd square that says "Delete Properties"
- [Properties Button]
- The giant thresher should be a unique but with zero properties.
- [Property Unique]
- Click the check mark
- Save your character: File -> Save -> Yes
- Open your character in game on single player
- [giant thresher should look like this in game]
- Cube it with your chaos prism
- Easy, just go to item store -> sets
- Note: DO NOT CREATE RUNEWORD'S INSIDE OF UDIETOO, IT WILL CAUSE ERRORS
- Do it in game.
- Faith Bow
- Item Store -> Weapons -> Blade Bow
- Right Click Blade Bow -> Set Sockets (button next to delete properties) -> yes -> 4 -> OK
- Set Sockets
- Item Store -> Misc -> Find your runes
- File -> Save -> Yes
- Go in game, put your runes in your bow.
Original Credits to: submitted <time>3 years ago</time> <time>*</time> by SpankTrain*SpankTrain - HC